You have no items in your shopping cart.
TechintheBasket - Returns
~ 30 Days no question asked returns ~
I Have Received My Order But I Wish To Return
We want you to feel confident that you made the right choice in your purchase. That’s why TechInTheBasket offers a 30-days returns period. We will accept any item for a full refund provided that –
- Your order is complete and in an '100%' Brand new condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaged or marked the product or packaging)
- Any usage of the product to examining it, and ensuring it suits your needs. We can’t accept items that show signs of use, such as scuffs, marks, scratches or a shutter count.
- It is returned with the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it. This is including any plastic bag storing the accessories that comes with it
- You have proof of purchase
- You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a brand new condition
- We love to provide excellent customer services pre-sale and after-sales, so in the event that you have returned us a product that does not meet the above requirement fully, we can still accept it but we reserve the right to deduct the refund-able amount where the product(s) show unreasonable sign usage.
- Any shipping fees will not be refunded under return policy
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to TechInTheBasketat your own risk and cost.
There are a few exceptions
- Software, memory cards and DVD/Blu-Ray can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the distance Selling Regulations (SI2334/2000). Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy
- We cannot refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised
- HDD, Memory cards and other once opened cannot reseal back items will not be allow for return unless it is faulty
We strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.